Hi!! If you are passionate about writing content for the web/ blogs/ Articles then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading & fast-growing FinTech company in India.
- In this role, you will write content for website, syndicated industry reports(based on analytical data), blogs, social media sites, etc
- Will be writing on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, guides, etc.)
- Study & analyze data and content available with the company and garner external contextual information to develop Articles & research reports.
- Assist with content for social media posts and manage all social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and also familiar with SEO.
- Content Marketing & Optimization – Understand page description, key words. Social media sharing features - titles, descriptions and images.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Brand team to ensure a cohesive brand voice across all mediums and platforms (e.g. website, blog posts, marketing campaigns, brochures, workshop material, etc.)
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar and content for client engagement activities,
- Develop an understanding of the ever-evolving needs of our clients/partner brands and develop interesting, insightful content which is thoroughly researched and exceptionally framed
- Be innovative and proactive in seeking out and delivering new ways to engage our consumers through written, spoken and shared communication
- Brownie points if you’ve written content before!
Apply for this Job
- Good market research and analytical skills with the ability to read data and develop interesting content
- Superior command over English language along with sharp communication and writing/editing/ proofreading skills
- Involved in writing Marketing Case Studies, Product Comparisons, Data Sheets, White Papers.
- Proofread and SEO each web article to include specific keywords
- Website positioning and management
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Proven track record of creative storytelling with complex subject matters